Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hi, I'm Aly & I'm new here...

Hi everyone, or no one (I'm not sure which it will be yet!) I'm Aly and I live in a small community in California, in a small house with my not-so-small family. I am Mom to 3 great little kids and wife to my lovely hubby. I started this blog because I always seem to have something significant or insignificant to say and no one (besides my dog) to listen. No, I'm not saying that my kids and hubs don't listen to me, they do, mostly, but sometimes I have things to say that I think others might find amusing, or helpful or totally useless but otherwise entertaining. I'm not the most organized, domestically-gifted, wealthy or outstandingly intelligent Mom in the world, but I'm fun, creative and full of ideas. My fascinations are endless, creative money-saving, research of all kinds, cooking & gardening, backyard chicken farming (more on this another time!) So....join me, would'ya? ;)

No comments: